The Rutherglen Farmers Market brings together all that is seasonal, regional and beautiful about produce in North-East Victoria. Held on the second Sunday of every month the market attracts more than twenty-five stall holders offering everything from artisan breads, to seasonal fruits and vegetables, specialty meats, oils, jams, preserves and so much more.
Second Sunday of every month - 9.00am to 12.30pm
Some tips for attending the Rutherglen Farmers' Market -
1. We encourage all visitors to BYO bag, basket or esky and to minimise waste.
2. Bring a sense of adventure! A farmer's market is the ideal place to try something that might not normally be on the shopping list!
3. Ask a question. Take the opportunity to talk to the person who grew or produced the product. You might even pick up some great recipe ideas!
4. Shop seasonally. Our market changes with the seasons. Relish the opportunity to buy fresh produce in season.
5. Support the Lions Club. The Rutherglen Lions Club have been fueling up visitors with magnificent egg & bacon rolls from the very first market. Be sure to try one when you next visit.
Stall holders include -
Aussie Bush Donuts
Boosey Cheese Co
Cartys Gourmet Nuts
Chilli Pepper Farm
Cloud 9 Coffee
Green tongue lizard
Greta Vale Orchard
Haha Vegan Rico Uchino
James and Co
Katamatite Garlic (Green Temple Garlic)
Locheilan Farmhouse Cheese
Louisa Morris Cakes
Meadow Creek Nursery
Quincey Jones Jelly
Red Elk Wineries
Ross Em's Pickled Onions
Rutherglen Lions Club
Succulent sensations / Back to earth soap
The Nostalgic Wick
The Wicked Virgin
Wreap Quinola Granola
Interested in being a part of our market? Download the application form by clicking ‘view brochure’ on the right of the page.